Pet Boarding In A Pet Sitter’s Home
Book a Pet Sitter – it’s so simple
1. Search for a Pet Sitter
Create a profile for your pet then search through our wonderful choice of Pet Sitters in your area
2. Make a Pet Sitting Booking
Arrange a meet & greet with your selected Pet Sitter to ensure they are a perfect match for your beloved pet then book online
3. Ready To Go
Pack up your pet’s belongings and get ready for them to go stay with a loving Pet Sitter
Wanting one-on-one care for your pet in a loving home?
- Loving care in the home of a pet sitter – no cages
- Sitters who have been vetted by us
- You meet the pet sitter in advance to be sure you are happy with them and their home
- Less travel time with sitters closer to home than most out-of-town boarding kennels
- Sitters are flexible with drop-off and pick-up times so you aren’t restricted by office hours which means that you might be able to pick your pooch up a day earlier when you get home
- Sitters in all capital cities as well as many regional areas
Your pet will be welcomed into the home of a loving pet sitter. You can feel completely relaxed on holiday knowing that your pet is getting the attention they deserve in an environment similar to their home. You meet your pet sitter in advance for total peace of mind.
We have been providing pet care since 1993 and we know what is important to you. We ask the pet sitters to provide the information you need to aid you in selecting the perfect sitter for your pet. This, in turn, helps to narrow your search results so that you don’t waste time having to contact numerous pet sitters who may not be quite right for you.
Our dog sitters appreciate the importance of treating your pooch like a member of the family and will welcome your dog inside their home though we do have some sitters who specialise in minding outdoor dogs.
One of the most important elements of the “Paw Buddies” pet boarding service is ensuring your pet has some reminders of home. Little things like bringing along the same food and packing their bed as well as some of their favourite toys make for a happy pet and ensures there are no upset tummies.